Friday, May 23, 2008

Controversial New Homes on Moreton Hall...


I drive past the new homes that are currently being built at Abbotsford Park pretty much every day, and I'm amazed at how quickly they are coming along and how quickly the area is expanding.

I remember sitting in the Flying Fortress some years ago, knowing that at some point in the future houses would run all the way up to the beer garden (and maybe even beyond), it seemed like a long, long way off at the time!

I was also surprised to read that these homes are fairly controversial to some people. I'd love to know how people in the area feel about these themselves.

Do you feel there is now a need for more services on the Moreton Hall? If so, do you have any suggestions?, are more roads needed to accommodate the extra residents?

What are your views?

No comments: